Cross Border Jurists
Principles of the Movement
- To be committed to the principles accepted by international law on the subjects of civil rights and liberties.
- To be against any kind of unjust treatment, action or judgment regardless of the identity of the individual.
- To reject any kind of discrimination.
- To reject race, language, skin color, ideology and other individual differences when fighting with unjust treatment.
- To be committed to democracy, transparency and accountability at all times.
- Commitment to Ethical principles.
- To collaborate with all individuals and institutions that takes action with the same ideals.
- To always stay committed to autonomy, transparency, expertise, principles of democracy, the culture of working together and keep advancing.
- To expose those who cause these unjust treatments by not doing their responsibilities properly and be sure that these individuals receive the judgments they deserve.
- To work tirelessly for the above principles to become reality and continue.